Friday, August 31, 2012

. .5 years 5 months anniversary :)

blog e yokoso yaya ayarus

heeeeee :)
30th August :)
today is a happy day for me :)
becouse of ------ >   
today is the 5 years 5 months anniversary of our good relationship:)
sweet number as well :)

yes! 5 years 5 months! clear.

never lost contact, never lost in the middle, never break off, even for a day
then it is clear from beginning of the same age love




+




Dear Mr Aidil Shazrin Ismail,


every 30th of month;

just re-live the past, 
read our previous massages
re-watch our video, 
re-change our handphone' wallpaper photo,
re-change our laptop' screen, 
re-look at our 5th years anniversary's album and anniversary's post together and ;
reflect on the last year


no one else would understand our Long Distance Love relationship
and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do



hoping that the love, u shared years ago
is still as strong today as it was


you have made me a better person by loving me for
who I am



Happy anniversary dear
let this date dont'stop you from enjoying life and every single day of it.
i wish u many happy returns with all my heart


A good girlfriend gives happiness and long-life to her boyfriend
For our anniversary to wish you to share this long life with me

Thank you for being my partner, my lover and my friend




p/s: 
korang layan je la haku yep yg tengah kemaruk bunga bunga cinta ketika ini hokeh
wakakakaaka
yeler sapa tak pernah bercinta yer dop?

moh ler layan gambar anniversary genap 5 tahun aku, 5 bulan lepas, 
celeb first together at Menara Kuala Lumpur




Happy Man :)



  


 nampak bayang bayang tu  ----> gedix kan? sebenarnya gayat ;p

 ok dah berada di road level tadi berada di puncak :)


Thanks semua :)
nak suruh aidil tulis belog pulak pas ni
asik aku je SS :)
wakakakakaaakaka
kalo dia rajin laaaaa citer nya

okbai





No comments:

Post a Comment